Welcome to the Bay of Plenty Regional Council live stream page.
Here is where you can watch Council and committee meetings live in session.
Having problems with the video?
If you’re using Internet Explorer, you might want to try the Google Chrome browser.
Note: during the live meeting, the screen will appear blank or with a Council logo during breaks or public excluded items. Live stream will re-appear when the meeting continues.
Reading the agenda during the live stream
Meeting agendas and supporting documentation are available on our individual committee pages.
- To open an agenda in a different window, right-click and select the desired option.
- It's helpful to make your browser windows smaller so you can place the live stream window next to the one with the agenda open.
Here are solutions to check out:
- Refresh the page (press Ctrl+F5 on PC / CMD+R on Mac).
- If you aren't already, try using the Google Chrome browser.
- Try watching it directly from our YouTube channel.
- If you see a message about safety mode or restricted. mode, go to YouTube and turn the safety/restricted mode setting off in your account – check out the instructions here.
If you're still experiencing issues, the session is recorded and will be available on the committee page, or our YouTube channel shortly after the meeting.