We have made it easy on this website for you to make an online request for the following.

Official information request

Complete this form if you would like submit an official information request.

GIS map request

Use this form to request a GIS map.

HAIL request

It takes five working days to process a HAIL (Hazardous Activities and Industries) information request.

Flood Protection and Drainage Bylaw Authority

Please use this form to check if your property is within a Flood Protection and Drainage Bylaws applicable area and/or get advice on applying for a bylaw authority.

Flood level report

Use this form to request a flood report. 

Order resources

Please select which resources you would like to order and let us know how many copies you would like.