FutureFit is here!
Discover your impact on the planet with New Zealand’s first-ever gamified carbon footprint tool. FutureFit is a fun way to engage with the issues around climate change and take action to reduce your carbon footprint.
We have adopted FutureFit to help enable people to take climate action and collectively contribute to our region’s carbon reductions. We are excited to be launching this online tool alongside Tauranga City Council, Western Bay of Plenty District Council, Rotorua Lakes Council, Whakatāne District Council, Kawerau District Council and Ōpōtiki District Council.
To launch the tool, together we’re giving away 10 $200 Prezzy® Cards. To enter, all you need to do is complete your footprint and sign-up to FutureFit. The Terms and Conditions of the competition are detailed below.
Terms and Conditions for FutureFit Competition
- The prize draw is promoted by Bay of Plenty Regional Council (BOPRC), Tauranga City Council (TCC), Western Bay of Plenty District Council, Rotorua Lakes Council, Whakatāne District Council, Kawerau District Council and Ōpōtiki District Council. Hereby known as the Promoters. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open between 1 May 2023 and 5pm on 30 June 2023 (Eligibility Period).
- The prize draw is for 10 $200 Prezzy® Card. Prezzy® card is issued by Epay New Zealand Limited. By using the card, you agree to the terms and conditions, and the card fees set out at prezzycard.co.nz. The winner should refer to https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions for detailed Prezzy® Card terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, their use and expiry.
- Entrants are eligible for the prize draw if they complete the FutureFit survey (the Survey) and identify they live within the promoting council’s area, by filling in their personal details at the end and clicking submit during the Eligibility Period (both online and in person at events).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, and only those who have not already completed and submitted the Survey prior to the Eligibility Period may enter.
- Only persons resident in the Bay of Plenty area are eligible to enter.
- Employees of the Promoters (clause 1) are not eligible to enter.
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn on the 3 July 2023 from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by either email address or phone number they provide in the Survey. The email notification will include details on how the winner can claim their prize, such as by providing a postal address for Promoters to mail their prize to. If the email address provided is not valid, or if the Promoters do not receive a response to the email within 10 working days, it may re-draw the prize. The winner agrees that BOPRC and TCC may use their email address, and any further contact details provided by them following notification, to contact them.
- The Promoters reserve the right to assess the validity of a winner’s participation in the prize draw.
- The Promoters reserve the right to refuse or withdraw any prize without any compensation.
- The Promoters will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the prize offered in this prize draw and/or any announcements made in connection with the prize draw.
- The Promoters reserve the right to extend, change or terminate this prize draw or any aspect of it including altering the qualifying criteria, the prize or terms and conditions at any time. No claim may be made against the Promoters or any of their agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize recipient may not nominate someone else to receive the prize. If the recipient is unable or unwilling to accept a prize, TCC may award it to an alternative recipient. TCC’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Your personal information is shared with BOPRC and TCC for the purposes of the prize draw.
BOPRC and TCC will not share your personal information with any other organisation or individual unless they are our contractor and disclosure is necessary for the provision of their services to us. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact TCC at email@example.com, 07 577 7000, mail to Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, or visit us in person at He Puna Manawa, 21 Devonport Road, Tauranga, and contact BOPRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 364, Whakatāne 3158, New Zealand. For further information about this and our obligations and your rights under the Privacy Act 2020, please refer to TCC’s Privacy Statement at www.tauranga.govt.nz/privacy-statement and BOPRC’s Privacy Statement at www.boprc.govt.nz/privacy-statement.