Read the reports that have been produced by and for Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
Bay of Plenty Regional Council produces Annual Reports that set out our achievements for the year, the objectives we achieved and how we achieved them. The reports are based on our Long Term Plan 2018-28 which was forged as a contract with our Bay of Plenty community through the public consultative process that went into its preparation.
In addition to the full report we produce a summary which gives you an overview of what we did during the year, some of our highlights and progress on major projects and what it cost to provide our services.
2019 - 2020 Performance Monitoring Reports
Our Arotake reports are the Regional Council's Performance Monitoring Reports. They're a regular report back to Council on how well we're tracking against what we said we'd do in our Long Term Plan 2018-2028. They show whether we're on track towards meeting our Key Performance Indicators, and what work we've done towards achieving our four Community Outcomes.
- Arotake Tuatoru – July 2019 to March 2020
- Arotake Tuatahi – July to September 2019
- Arotake Tuarua – July to December 2019
2018 - 2019 Annual Report
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council Annual Report 2018 - 2019
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council Annual Report Summary 2018 - 2019
The Bay of Plenty Regional Council 2018-2019 Annual Report and Summary are available printed, free of charge. View our office locations or to email us to request a printed copy.
The Arotake reports show the progress made at points during the year.
- Arotake Tuatoru - July to March 2019
- Arotake Tuarua - July to December 2018
- Arotake Tuatahi - July to September 2018