The Regional Direction and Delivery Committee approves and reviews statutory and non statutory policy, plans and strategies, to:
- Manage resources in the region.
- Identify and promote community aspirations.
- Define and deliver on council’s roles.
It also approves and reviews operational policy and plans, develops and reviews bylaws, and receives reports on consenting, compliance and enforcement, and from state of the environment monitoring.
Terms of reference
- Regional Direction and Delivery Terms of Reference adopted by Council 15 November 2016
- Chair - Councillor Paula Thompson
- Deputy Chair - Councillor Andrew von Dadelszen
- Members - Chairman Doug Leeder, Councillors Jane Nees, John Cronin, Stuart Crosby, David Love, Lyall Thurston, Kevin Winters, Bill Clark, Norm Bruning, Arapeta Tahana, Tīpene Marr, Matemoana McDonald.