Long Term Plan 2018-28
Council's Long Term Plan 2018-28 is currently being developed. This will outline challenges for the Bay of Plenty and guide our work over the next 10 years.
A series of drop-in sessions being held across the region from September 20 give people the chance to discuss the future of the Bay of Plenty with regional councillors before formal engagement starts in early 2018. These informal sessions are part of the council's Long Term Plan development process.
- Katikati Memorial Hall 11.30am – 1pm
- Te Puke Library 1 – 3.30pm
- Rotorua Library, 10am – 1.30pm
- Rotorua Night Markets 5 – 8.30pm
- Opotiki Shop- Old Fancy That Café 1 – 4.30pm
- Bethlehem town centre 11am – 2pm
- Ōhope Market 8am – 12 noon