Mooring areas are areas where vessels may be placed, and are defined in the Bay of Plenty Regional Coastal Environment Plan, or from time to time by council, under the Resource Management Act 1991. It does not include an anchorage.
Click on the area of interest below to see an enlarged version.
- Pios Beach - Bowentown (988KB, pdf)
- Tanners Point (1MB, pdf)
- Omokoroa (910KB, pdf)
- Ongare Point (1.1MB, pdf)
- Te Puna/Plummers Point (1MB, pdf)
- Waikareao, Tauranga Harbour (1MB, pdf)
- Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (1MB, pdf)
- Causeway, Tauranga Harbour (800KB, pdf)
- Town Reach, Tauranga Harbour (1.3KB, pdf)
Find out more about Moorings in the Bay of Plenty