Further submissions - Water Quantity Plan Change (Plan Change 9)
Further submissions now closed
Relevant information for further submitters:
- Further submissions closed on Wednesday, 28 June 2017
- Further submissions on the submission summaries were notified on 27 June 2017 and closed Tuesday, 11 July 2017
- Please note that within 5 working days of giving your further submission to the Regional Council, a copy of your further submission must be served on the person who made the original submission – see below for links to the documents containing submitters’ email and postal addresses
- If you have any questions relating to this plan change, please contact Glenys Kroon, Senior Policy Analyst:
- Telephone – 0800 884 881 extension 8324
- Email – email@example.com
Links to main documents relating to public notification on 27 June 2017:
Links to key documents relating to further submitters:
Key process dates
|Proposed plan change 9
notified 18 October 2016
14 December 2016
Note: Under section 86B of the Resource Management Act, all plan changes affecting water have effect when notified (i.e. from 18 October 2016).
By 14 December 2016, 66 submissions were received. Sixteen late submissions were also acknowledged and approved for inclusion in the process.
The pie-chart (above) shows the range of interests represented in submissions. This chart is indicative only: some submitters will have interests across a range of sectors, however the chart allocates each submitter to a single sector, based on Council's understanding of the submitter's primary interests.