Haere rā. BuzzBOP has had to fly off to a new hive!
The Pollution Busters Club will sadly no longer be producing a quarterly newsletter, but you can still access all our previous issues and activities below.
We hope we have left some lasting values and attitudes of kaitiakitanga and whanaungatanga with our loyal Pollution Busters Club members.
Tiaki tonu ki a Ranginui rāua ko Papatūānuku – keep protecting our sky father and earth mother.
From BuzzBOP and the Pollution Busters team at Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
Activities and fun things to do at home or at school to help care for our environment:
- How to make reusable beeswax kai wraps
- How to make your own bird table
- How to make your own worm bin
- How to make bird feed recipes
- What you need to know about wasps
- Science projects for the beach
- Ideas for musical instruments
- How to make a draught stopper
- How to make a water kaleidocycle
- Water Safety - Education and Activity book
You can also still access all our previous issues of the Pollution Busters emails.