The Bay of Plenty is renowned for its beautiful harbours, lakes and rivers. These waterways are shared by boats, swimmers and other recreational users, so it's important we share this space safely.
Reporting an accident/incident
Please use the below details to report an incident:
- Harbourmaster - 0800 5 KNOTS (0800 55 66 87) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maritime New Zealand - 0508 22 55 22
You must also provide a written report within 48 hours. You can complete the online form here, or download and fill in the 'Accident/ incident report' PDF from 'Useful downloads' below, and email to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Living on board marina requirements
If you are living on your boat and required to self-isolate there are a set of requirements that must be complied with to continue living on your boat.
- You can’t pump anywhere in Tauranga Harbour
- If you live aboard outside the marina you need to pump your tanks every 3 days
- You must advise the marina office that you (and others on your boat) are self-isolating and please check with them for additional requirements