The Regional Pest Management Plan (RPMP) sets our priorities and goals for managing animal and pest plants in the region.
It also includes rules that must be complied with from the Biosecurity Act. Section 78 of the Biosecurity Act allows Bay of Plenty Regional Council, under certain conditions, to issue exemptions.
- 2020-07-06 RPMP Exemption for RLC to remove lake weed for amenity purposes
- 2020-09-09 RPMP Exemption for TALT to display Catfish at Science Fair
- 2020-07-06 RPMP Exemption for BOPRC to remove lake weed for amenity purposes
- BIO-RPMP-000003 2018-04-16 151719 RPMP Exemption Decision Letter
- BIO-RPMP-000007 2019-10-30 131551 RPMP Exemption Documentation
- BIO-RPMP-000006 2019-02-08 120340 RPMP Exemption Documentation
- BIO-RPMP-000005 2018-12-20 123229 RPMP Exemption Decision Letter
- BIO-RPMP-000004 2018-08-23 143519 RPMP Exemption Decision Letter
Apply for an exemption
To apply for an exemption contact our Contact Centre between 6am – 6pm on 0800 884 880.