Total Mobility Conditions of Use
As registered member of the Total Mobility Scheme you accept the following conditions of use:
1. You must be a current registered member of the Total Mobility Scheme to use Total Mobility vouchers.
2. You must show your Total Mobility photo identification card to the driver every time you use a Total Mobility service.
3. You must not allow anyone else to use your Total Mobility photo identification card and you must ensure your driver returns your card every time you use it.
4. You are required to use vouchers in combination with your Total Mobility photo identification card.
5. You must pay your share of the fare. The maximum amount that the Bay of Plenty Regional Council will pay is $25.00 that is 50% of the total fare of $50.00.
6. If your card is lost or stolen you must report it to the Total Mobility Coordinator as soon as possible by calling 0800 884 880.
7. You may be liable for prosecution for fraudulent use or abuse of the Total Mobility photo identification card or Total Mobility Scheme which will result in your access to the scheme being withdrawn.
8. You will notify the Total Mobility Coordinator or Total Mobility agency of any change of circumstances that may affect your eligibility for the Total Mobility Scheme.
9. You will not use vouchers as part of your employment, however they can be used to get to or from work.
10. You cannot use Total Mobility vouchers for inter-regional travel.
11. Total Mobility vouchers can be used on any taxi journey at any time, with no restriction on the purpose of any individual trip, frequency of use or distance travelled.
12. You cannot use a taxi driver who is a family member of yours, or known personally to you. This includes extended family.
13. You must notify the Total Mobility Coordinator on 0800 884 880 if you receive travel related financial assistance from another organisation or travel is being part-paid for by another organisation.
You can find out more information about the scheme by contacting the Total Mobility Coordinator on 0800 884 880.