Waiora Healthy Water
This resource is a teaching kit on the water cycle, the human use and impact on water and how water quality can be measured for students levels two - four. An experiment box is available on loan to Bay of Plenty schools to accompany the teacher kit.
- Waiora Part 1 - Introduction (636 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 2 - Curriculum (48 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 3 - Activities (255 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 4 - Glossary (83 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 5 - Photocopy (1053 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 6 - Photographs (870 KB, pdf)
- Waiora Part 7 - References (21 KB, pdf)
Bay of Plenty schools interested in professional development workshops or hard copies of these resources can contact the Regional Council on the details below.