Energy Teacher Resource
This resource is a teaching kit on energy generation, use, efficiency and safety for students levels two - four. An experiment box is available on loan to Bay of Plenty schools to accompany the teacher kit.
The resources aim to help teachers:
- Enable students to increase their knowledge of energy sources and the impact these have on the environment; and
- Facilitate students in making positive changes to their energy behaviours.
- Contents (131KB, pdf)
- Introduction (3.3MB, pdf) NOTE: LARGE FILE
- What do you know? (224KB, pdf)
- What can you measure? (444KB, pdf)
- What can you learn?
- Energy Sources
- Extra Activities (621KB, pdf)
- What would you change if you could? (1.2MB, pdf)
- Resources (145KB, pdf)
Bay of Plenty schools interested in professional development workshops or hard copies of these resources can contact us on the details below.