Media Releases 2017
Friday, 17 February 2017 11:00 a.m.
Used nappies, a lamp shade, double bed base and old TV is just some of the trash Bay of Plenty Regional Council staff found in the Mangakakahi Stream this week. A concerned mem...
Friday, 17 February 2017 10:00 a.m.
Councillors adopted the new Navigation Safety Bylaw at their first meeting of 2017 this week. The new regulations will come into effect on 1 July 2017, in time for next summer....
Wednesday, 15 February 2017 10:00 a.m.
Six candidates have been nominated for election to the Bay of Plenty Regional Council in the Mauao Māori Constituency by-election scheduled for March this year. The nominees ar...
Monday, 23 January 2017 10:00 a.m.
Bay of Plenty Regional Council has decided to join the Ministry for Primary Industries’ appeal process relating to the declaration related to controls on fishing-related activi...
Friday, 20 January 2017 10:00 a.m.
If you are planning a ski on Bay of Plenty waterways this summer, remember it takes three to ski. Any boat towing a skier, biscuit, wake board or similar device needs an observ...
- Works to begin on Orini clean-up, Wednesday, 15 February 2017 12:00 p.m.
- Last call for Mauao Māori by-election nominations, Tuesday, 7 February 2017 12:00 p.m.
- Rain needed for Rotorua lakes, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 10:00 a.m.
- Kaimai checks for kauri die-back, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 11:00 a.m.
- Responses to submissions for rules to protect lake released, Friday, 20 January 2017 10:00 a.m.
- By-election for Mauao Māori Constituency, Tuesday, 10 January 2017 12:00 p.m.
- Bus fares to rise from next Monday, Friday, 6 January 2017 10:00 a.m.
- January 2017,
- February 2017,