Thursday, 28 February 2013 3:00 p.m.
The latest research, information and ideas on protecting and managing Tauranga Harbour will be the topic of conversation at a special gathering in Tauranga next Thursday (7...
Tuesday, 12 February 2013 1:30 p.m.
There's been a strong level of interest in the first Regional Infrastructure Funding round, which closed for applications on Thursday. Bay of Plenty Regional Council rec...
Friday, 8 February 2013 11:00 a.m.
Sustainability and economic development in the Bay of Plenty are both on the rise, but safety on the roads is still a major issue for the region. These are among the key...
Wednesday, 6 February 2013 10:00 p.m.
Bay of Plenty Civil Defence Emergency Management Group advises the tsunami potential threat for Bay of Plenty has been cancelled. The National Advisory: Tsunami Potentia...
Wednesday, 6 February 2013 5:45 p.m.
Bay of Plenty Civil Defence Emergency Management Group advises coastal water users to be on alert for strong currents in harbours and tidal surges near river mouths followi...
Wednesday, 6 February 2013 4:00 p.m.
The Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management (MCDEM) has issued a Tsunami Potential Threat advisory for East Cape, Gisborne, Auckland East, New Plymouth, Wellin...
- New beetles released for trial in bid to control pest plants, Friday, 1 March 2013 11:00 a.m.
- Full public process before any decision about Rena's future, Thursday, 21 February 2013 3:00 p.m.
- Investigations into shipping lane options to be carried out, Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:00 p.m.
- Heavy fine, community work for pollution offences, Wednesday, 20 February 2013 1:30 p.m.
- Farmers agree on 20 year timeframe to restore Lake Rotorua, Monday, 18 February 2013 9:00 a.m.
- New pest plant collection will help identify plants around the region, Friday, 15 February 2013 9:00 a.m.
- Improvement in Bay dairy farm compliance, Friday, 15 February 2013 2:00 p.m.
- Pest caught in Lake Rotoma weed cordon, Friday, 8 February 2013 3:00 p.m.
- Regional leaders: Bay will be ready for change, Friday, 1 February 2013 5:00 p.m.
- Lake Okaro health warning lifted, Friday, 1 February 2013 4:00 p.m.