Friday, 20 December 2013 2:29 p.m.
Regular shellfish monitoring along the coast has seen Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) levels fall in part of the eastern Bay of Plenty. “There is now no PSP concern from W...
Friday, 20 December 2013 10:00 a.m.
Bay of Plenty Regional Council is hoping to reduce the risk of erosion at Maketu Spit, using work planned as part of its Kaituna River Re-diversion and Wetland Creation Project...
Wednesday, 11 December 2013 12:00 a.m.
An historic agreement between Ngāi Tūhoe, the Bay of Plenty Regional Council and Whakatane District Council was signed on Monday, 9 December 2013. The Integrated Planning Proto...
- Several causes for sea lettuce blooms, Monday, 23 December 2013 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday buses for eastern Bay, Friday, 20 December 2013 1:14 p.m.
- Play it safe this summer, Friday, 20 December 2013 11:45 a.m.
- Make sure lifejackets are in working order, Friday, 13 December 2013 9:30 a.m.
- Bay of Connections sets new job targets for 2025, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 3:00 p.m.
- Free buses and extended summer services, Thursday, 5 December 2013 3:00 p.m.
- Monitoring shows little long-lasting effect from Rena grounding, Tuesday, 3 December 2013 11:00 a.m.
- Independent review of MNZ's response to Rena grounding released, Tuesday, 3 December 2013 11:00 a.m.
- Eels and wetlands to be showcased at Murupara, Monday, 2 December 2013 4:51 p.m.
- Have a go on a Bayhopper bus, Monday, 2 December 2013 11:40 a.m.