Monday, 8 October 2012 2:00 p.m.
Despite an increased workload and the grounding of the MV Rena off the Tauranga coast last October, Bay of Plenty Regional Council still delivered on its major projects, inclu...
Friday, 5 October 2012 12:00 p.m.
Bay of Plenty Regional Council has marked the anniversary of the Rena grounding by acknowledging the efforts of everyone involved in the response. When the Rena hit Astrolabe...
Friday, 5 October 2012 10:00 a.m.
Bay of Plenty Regional Council has proposed an Action Plan to help improve water quality at Lake Okataina. Lake Okataina's water quality does not meet the water quality stand...
- Council keen to expand working with region's voluntary sector, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 9:00 a.m.
- Fund expected to be hotly contested, Thursday, 25 October 2012 9:00 a.m.
- Jet Ski safety campaign launched, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 4:00 p.m.
- Stakeholders to help develop Lake Rotorua rules, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 2:00 p.m.
- Investigation needed before decisions made, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 4:00 p.m.
- Shellfish toxin warning further extended along coastline, Friday, 5 October 2012 4:30 p.m.