NOTE: Some of these publications are large files. If you do not wish to download the publication, please contact us for a copy. Some files are too large to download and are only available in hard copy.
COSTS: If you would like a printed copy, the costs are listed. There is no charge if you request an electronic version. We can send you this on a CD. Please visit our ordering a publication section for more information.
- 01 Stormwater Management Guidelines for the Bay of Plenty Region (5.15MB, pdf) $42
- 02 Hydrological and Hydraulic Guidelines (1.24MB, pdf) N/C
- 03 Guideline for Mapping and Monitoring Geothermal Features (464KB, pdf) N/C
- 04 Erosion and Sediment Control Guidelines for Forestry Operations (1.95MB, pdf) $15
- Resource Consent Consultation Guidelines (2MB, pdf)
- 01 Erosion and Sediment Control Guidelines for Land Disturbing Activities(6MB, pdf) $32
- Brief Explanation of Changes (481KB, pdf)
- 01 Guidelines for the design, construction, maintenance and safety of small flood detention dams (167KB, pdf)
- 02 Guidelines for the Development of Comprehensive Stormwater Consent Applications and Catchment Management Plans (488KB, pdf), N/C
- 01 Dairy Shed Effluent Treatment and Disposal Guidelines (342KB, pdf)
- 02 River Gravel Management Guidelines (1079KB, pdf)
- 03 Erosion and Sediment Control Guidelines for Land Disturbing Activities These guidelines have been superseded by the 2010/01 version.
- 04 Hydrological and Hydraulic Guidelines. These guidelines have been superseded by the 2012/02 version
- 01 Erosion and Sediment Control Guidelines for Forestry Operations. These guidelines have been superseded by the 2012/04 version.