Water ski access areas
Water skiers may exceed 5 knots within 200 metres of the shore within marked zones only.
- Skiing from shore is only permitted within a designated ski access lane or reserved area.
- All ski lanes operate in an anticlockwise direction.
- You must enter and drop off on the right side of the lane as you face the land.
- You must take off and exit on the right side of the lane as you face the water.
- Vessels engaged in water skiing have priority in these areas.
Reserved areas marker
Reserved areas are marked with black and white horizontal banded posts. These areas are reserved for priority use by certain vessels or for specific events or activities, such as water skiing or Personal Water Craft (PWC) areas.
The current Exclusion Zones are detailed here.