Resource Consent Application Forms
You can download Bay of Plenty Regional Council consent application forms here, and fill them in electronically or by hand.
You need to fill out a base form and a specific activity consent form for each application you make, unless you are applying for a bore, which does not require a base form. These forms are provided as a guide for general applications.
Further information may be required for your particular situation, or if your proposal is large. Consent applications will only be processed with an original signature and accompanying deposit fee. You can also obtain forms from any Bay of Plenty Regional Council office, or call the Consents Administration team on 0800 884 880 and request that forms to be sent to you.
To fill out the form electronically:
- Click on the 'electronic' version of the application form. Choose 'Save' the document (to your computer), then open it.
- The form will open at the first fill-in field.
- Use the TAB button or your mouse to move between fields.
- Do not use the RETURN/ENTER button.
- For the tick box fields use your SPACE BAR (or use the mouse to check these boxes).
- Save the document again to ensure you have a copy, then print a copy and sign it.
You can also print out the form and then fill it in by hand.
Post to: Bay of Plenty Regional Council, P O Box 364, Whakatane 3158
The base forms, consent of people affected and submission forms have changed as a result of the Resource Management (Simplifying and Streamlining) Amendment Act 2009, which came into effect on 1 October 2009. Please delete any old versions you have downloaded.
If you need a map of your property to accompany your application you can use our Regional Mapping tool.
Find out about Costs of consents.
See Applying for a Consent for more information about what to include in your application.
- Application for a Resource Consent - Base form - electronic
- Application for a Resource Consent - Base form - print
Activity applications forms must be accompanied by the base form (except when you are applying to discharge dairy effluent to land or installing a bore).
|Form 1A||Culverts, Bridges, Fords, Erosion Protection, Pipes and Associated Works - electronic||285KB||doc|
|Form 1A||Culverts, Bridges, Fords, Erosion Protection, Pipes and Associated Works - print||268.5KB||doc|
|Form 1B||Diversion, Dredging, Wetland Disturbance, Gravel Extraction - electronic||106KB||doc|
|Form 1B||Diversion, Dredging, Wetland Disturbance, Gravel Extraction - print||102.5KB||doc|
|Form 1C||Lake Structures (New and Existing) - electronic||109KB||doc|
|Form 1C||Lake Structures (New and Existing) - print||101.5KB||doc|
|Form 2A||Land Disturbing Activities (such as Earthworks and Quarrying) - electronic||127KB||doc|
|Form 2A||Land Disturbing Activities (such as Earthworks and Quarrying) - print||
|Form 2B||Land-disturbing activities (Forest Harvesting, Vegetation Clearance) - electronic||
|Form 2B||Land-disturbing activities (Forest Harvesting, Vegetation Clearance) - print||
|Form 4C||Discharge Contaminants to Air - electronic||109KB||doc|
|Form 4C||Discharge Contaminants to Air - print||96.5KB||doc|
|Form 5A||Take surface water (including intake structure) - electronic||82KB||doc|
|Form 5C||Dam water - print||96KB||doc|
|Form 5D||Divert water - electronic||79KB||doc|
|Form 7A||Application for Coastal Structures - print||107.5KB||doc|
|Form 7B||Application to Disturb Coastal Marine Area - electronic||97KB||doc|
|Form 7B||Application to Disturb Coastal Marine Area - print||92.5KB||doc|
- Application for bore, well, infiltration gallery or hole (does not require base form to be completed) - electronic
- Application for bore, well, infiltration gallery or hole (does not require base form to be completed) - print
- Application to Change or Cancel Condition(s) of Consent - electronic
- Application to Change or Cancel Condition(s) of Consent - print
- Consent of Persons Affected - electronic
- Consent of Persons Affected - print
- Surrender Form - electronic
- Surrender Form - print
- Transfer Form - electronic
- Transfer Form - print
- Submission Form - electronic
- Submission Form - print
- Withdrawal Form - electronic
- Withdrawal Form - print
- Methodology - Constant Discharge Pump Testing
- Bore Completion Report - electronic
- Bore Completion Report - print
- List of Consultants for Pump Testing
- Environmental Management Plan Checklist
- Project Information Memorandum application - dam construction
- A Guide to Managing Farm Dairy Effluent