Terms and Conditions
The Bay eXplorer Map Information Site provides property and valuation information, and other map information layers to the public, as well as GIS web services suitable for use in GIS (Geographic Information Systems) software.
There are conditions associated with using information provided by this web site and it is important that you understand and agree to them before using this web site.
Please read the conditions of use, privacy and copyright information on this page before you begin using the web site.
Conditions of Use
The following conditions apply to the information provided by this web site. Visitors are advised to read and understand them before beginning their enquiries:
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council does not give any warranty that any information contained is accurate and does not accept any responsibility or liability for any action taken or omission made as a result of reading or reliance placed on the Council because of having read part or all of this web site or any linked sites or for any error or inadequacy in the information contained in this web site or any linked sites.
- Information contained in this web site cannot be used in legal disputes.
- All information must be verified independently.
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council does not invite any visitor to this web site to act or omit an action based upon any information within this web site. The use of any such information is entirely at the visitor's own risk and discretion.
Copyright of Information
The information contained in this web site is copyright Bay of Plenty Regional Council and all rights are reserved, unless stated otherwise. Information may only be used as permitted under the Copyright Act 1994. You may not republish any substantial part of the information without the prior written permission of Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
The official Council logo may not be copied or used without the written permission of the Council.
Digital cadastral data sourced from Land Information New Zealand. CROWN COPYRIGHT RESERVED.
© 2012 Bay of Plenty Regional Council
Need More Information?
If you need additional information that is not provided by this web site:
- You can obtain accurate information relating to legal title from Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
- A Surveyor can provide you with accurate information relating to property boundaries
- You can contact Bay of Plenty Regional Council on the details below.